Hydraulic Hammer E-106 Enviro
E-Series hydraulic hammers: more power and less noise
- Designed and produced by the world’s largest manufacturer of Boom Mounted Attachments.
- Worldwide sales and product support network.
- Unique gas charged piston action produces less recoil and more power.
- Variable blow frequency: flexibility to match work requirements.
- Only two moving parts and fully sleeved main body: less and ease of maintenance.
- Designed with sealed gas (N2) chamber – no rubber bladder accumulators.
- Constant energy per blow: maintains high breakout force – not dependent upon blow rate.
- Rapid and easy chisel replacement: reduces downtime to a minimum.
- Replaceable tool bushings: prevent wear to main chisel holder body and enhance the life of the breaker.
|Excavator weight (ton)||0.7 - 1.0|
|Length with chisel (mm)||872|
|Oil flow (l/min)||15-20|
|Blow frequency (bpm)||900-1200|
|Min.excavator pressure (MPa)||15~|
|Chisel diameter (mm)||41|