Demolition grab DG-40A
- Oversized pins all combined with heavy duty wear bushings on rotating points.
- Powerful hydraulic rotation motor.
- No drain line needed for the hydraulic motor.
- One hydraulic cylinder with cushion at the end of stroke (opening).
- Less hydraulic components, less possibility of leakage.
- Hydraulic connections at both sides of the Swivel Top
- Easy maintenance.
- Easy accessibility of the adjustment of the opening/closing speed and rotation speed. All accessible by a hole in the swivel top.
- Pilot check valve against unexpected opening of the arms.
- All hydraulic connections for opening/closing G3/4”. Less heating up of hydraulic oil.
- Stiff Frame with Side plates and Bottom plate made of Hardox400.
- Arms complete build up with Hardox400.
- Interchangeable and reversible cutters (HB500).
- Heavy and strong bearing (slewing ring) with 360° hydraulic rotation.
- Brake valve on hydraulic motor for protection of the motor seals.
- Easy to grease in one position.
- Large jaw opening and high closing force.
- Special requests can be discussed.
- Optional : double motor
- Optional : cutters.
- Optional : perforated arm.
|Excavator weight (ton)||25 - 40|
|Open/close – Working pressure (MPa)||25 - 35|
|Open/close – Oil flow (l/min)||80 - 120|
|Rotation – Working pressure (MPa)||10 - 14|
|Rotation – Oil flow (l/min)||20 - 30|
|Closing force (kN)||72|
|Jaw – opening (mm)||2410|