- Slim-line design
- Less weight by compact design
- Large jaw opening (550mm)
- Reliable and efficient
- Cylinder with integrated booster.
- New tooth design with carbide sprayed coating.
- Arm/Dipper stick mounted
- Piston rod and hoses fully protected inside the crushers frame.
- Fast opening/closing time 3.2 sec, in unloaded condition, produces 19 cycles per minute.
- X-7A has standard 360° mechanical rotation
- X-7A available on request with hydraulic rotation.
- Maintenance friendly.
- Reinforced steel cutters are standard.
- Low oil flow, ensures other functions of the excavator are not influenced.
- No additional pressure reduction is required in the hydraulic system
|Excavator weight (t)||6 – 9|
|Max. jaw opening (mm)||550|
|Working pressure (MPa)||25|
|Oil flow (l/min)||50 – 130|
|Rotation pressure (MPa)||–|
|Rotation oil flow (l/min)||–|
|Max. force (A) (kN)||490|
|Max. force (B) (kN)||771|
|Max. force (C) (kN)||1300|
|Opening time (sec.)||0.7|
|Closing time (sec.)||1.3|
|Total cycle time (sec.)||2.0|
|Number of cycles (sec.)||30|
|Oil flow (l/min)||130|
Concrete_crusher.pdf (917.45 KB)
Betonbeisser.pdf (955.36 KB)
Cisailles_a_béton.pdf (927.62 KB)