Greater impulse energy for more compactor/driver productivity
- Hoses are routed out of the back of the compactor, safely away from the trench wall.
- Integrated flow control and pressure regulating valves protect the motor from excessive flow and pressure.
- Heavy-duty, direct drive gear motors.
- Durable rubber shock mounts to isolate vibration.
- Self-aligning, double row, spherical roller bearings with heavy duty steel roller cage.
- Internally routed hoses for maximum protection.
- Oil splash lubrication, eliminates routine greasing.
|Excavator weight (ton)||2.5 – 5.5|
|Impuls force (kg)||1600|
|Cycles per min (c/min)||2400|
|Working pressure (MPa)||10.5 – 14|
|Oil flow (l/min)||42 – 49|
|Dimensions base plate (mm)||320×635|