Hydraulic Hammer GH-7A Enviro
GH-Series hydraulic hammers: more power and less noise
- Enviro bracket which encloses the hammer in the best possible way: reduces sound and vibration.
- Underwater operation adaptable.
- Shock absorbing Cushion Rubbers (from GH-7A and up) absorbs vibration and protects integrity of excavator boom and arm.
- Designed with sealed gas (N2) chamber – no rubber bladder accumulators.
- Constant energy per blow: maintains high breakout force – not dependent upon blow rate.
- Rapid and easy chisel replacement: reduces downtime to a minimum.
- Replaceable tool bushings: prevent wear to main chisel holder body and enhance the life of the breaker.
- Possibility to mount easily an automatic lubrication system from GH-7A and up.
Unique gas charged piston action. The Power of NPK®.
Shock absorbing Cushion Rubbers (from GH-7A ): low vibration and low noise.
The Enviro brackets, utilize special heavy-duty rubber mounts to absorb shock, recoil and impulse vibration.
|Excavator weight (ton)||14 - 21|
|Length with chisel (mm)||2235|
|Oil flow (l/min)||100-180|
|Blow frequency (bpm)||400-750|
|Min.excavator pressure (MPa)||21 ~|
|Chisel diameter (mm)||116|