|Model||Excavator weight (ton)||Operating weight (kg)|
|Crusher X-1||1.3 – 2.0||130|
|Crusher X-3A||2.5 – 4.0||280|
|Crusher X-4A||3.5 – 5.5||350|
|Crusher X-7A||6 – 9||670|
|Crusher S-13XCR||10 - 15||1485|
|Crusher S-16XCR||14 – 18||1820|
|Crusher S-23XCR||19 – 21||2370|
|Crusher S-24XCR||19 – 27||2550|
|Crusher S-36XCR||29 – 38||3800|
|Crusher S-42XCR||39 – 48||4550|
|Crusher SV-7XR||6 - 9||745|
|Crusher SV140R||10 - 16||1450|
|Crusher SV250R||19 - 28||2470|
|Crusher SV380R||29 - 38||3800|
|Crusher SV400R||29 - 38||4100|
|Crusher SV500R||39 - 48||4960|
|Crusher SV-65XR||60 – 70||6625|
|Crusher SV-100XR||80 – 100||9200|
The pressure intensifier system has a relatively low oil flow; which produces fast cycle times and more crushing strength when compared to competitive crushers without booster system. Additionally, other excavator`s functions remain uninfluenced by this system. The integral booster reduces the total weight of the attachment, which allows a compact body design and affords ease of maintenance.
The complete range of X-series crushers will be available with carbide sprayed coating tooth design.
The complete range of S-series crushers will be available with the new NPK® C-type arm.
The complete range of SV-series crushers will be available with the new NPK® C-type arm.
The new shape of the arms of the NPK® C-type crusher results in the improvement of the crushing ability and durability of the arms.
- Only NPK® offers an exclusive integrated booster system that automatically activates when the jaws meet resistance.
- New SV-serie designed with double cylinder and double booster .
- New design small crushers X-serie
- Low weight, long reach.
- Large jaw opening.
- Arm/Dipperstick mounted.
- Piston rod and hoses fully protected inside the crusher´s frame.
- Slim-line design.
- 12 Models available to suit excavators from 2.5 – 100 tons.
- Fast opening/closing times starting from 2.3 sec´s, in unloaded condition with 26 cycles a minute.
- Most models have 360°free hydraulic rotation.
- X-1, X-3A, X-4A and X-7A are standard with 360° mechanical rotation.
- X-3A, X-4A and X-7A on request with hydraulic rotation.
- Maintenance friendly.
- Reinforced steel cutters are standard.
- Low oil flow, ensures other functions of the excavator are not influenced.
- Excellent stability even for high-lift demolition.
- Reliable and efficient.
- No additional pressure reduction is required in the hydraulic system.