|Model||Excavator weight (ton)||Operating weight (kg)|
|Multiprocessor M-20K||17 – 24||2100|
|Multiprocessor M-20S||17 – 24||2000|
|Multiprocessor M-20G||17 – 24||2100|
|Multiprocessor M-28K||28 – 40||3130|
|Multiprocessor M-28S||28 – 40||2970|
|Multiprocessor M-28G||28 – 40||3150|
|Multiprocessor M-38K||35 – 45||4250|
|Multiprocessor M-38S||35 – 45||3850|
|Multiprocessor M-38G||35 – 45||4150|
The NPK® Multi Processor is an efficient solution for concrete, steel and rebar processing, building and bridge demolition and recycling. The jaws can be exchanged on-site which saves costs. The processor is manufactured from high strength, abrasion-resistant steel and the cylinder rods are fully protected.
The Multi Processor is designed in such a way that whenever the jaws meet resistance, the hydraulic booster is automatically activated. The pressure intensifier system has a relatively low oil flow; which produces faster cycle times and more crushing strength when compared to competitive attachments without a booster system. Additionally, other excavators functions remain uninfluenced by this system. The integral booster reduces the total weight of the attachment, which allows a compact body design and affords ease of maintenance.
- On-site versatility is optimized by the availability of interchangeable jaws.
- Only NPK® offers an exclusive integrated booster system that automatically activates when the jaws meet resistance.
- Efficient solution for concrete, steel and rebar processing, building and bridge demolition, and recycling.
- Manufactured from high-strength, abrasion-resistant steel.
- Reinforced shield protects cylinder rods.
- Cost effective: far more economical than buying three different attachments for three different applications.
- Full 360° power rotation provides an effective angle of attack for any job wherever the location.
- No additional pressure reduction is required in the hydraulic system.
- Fast opening/closing times.
- Reliable construction.