Steel shear K-7J
- Only NPK® offers an exclusive integrated booster system that automatically activates when the jaws meet resistance.
- No.1 Cutting Force for this class
- Waved shape cutters which hardly release the material
- Improved strength of arm and frame, unified frame and arm design.
- Unique system that tightens frame and arms to prevent frame to open or deform.
- This prevents jamming as cutting from thin steel plate to steel beam (e.g. H-steel).
- Optimum opening angle that prevents object to move during operation.
- Handling tip for material manipulating.
- Low weight, long reach.
- Large jaw opening (532mm)
- Arm/Dipper stick mounted.
- Piston rod and hoses fully protected inside the shears frame.
- Slim-line design to increase visibility on the job.
- Standard with 360° mechanical rotation or hydraulic rotation with rotator possible.
- Maintenance friendly.
- Low oil flow, ensures other functions of the excavator are not influenced.
- Excellent stability even for high-lift demolition.
- Reliable and efficient.
- No additional pressure reduction is required in the hydraulic system.
|Excavator weight (ton)||6 – 9|
|Max. jaw opening (mm)||532|
|Working pressure (MPa)||21|
|Oil flow (l/min)||50 – 80|
|Max Force (KN)||1290|