Sheet piler HP-4SX
SHEET PILER – HYDRAULIC HIGH FREQUENCY VIBRATION TYPE DRIVER-EXTRACTOR
- 180° free rotation allows precise alignment and positioning of the sheet pile.
- 90° rotatable chuck housing which gives excellent horizontal positioning to remove the sheet from the ground.
- An automatic hydraulic swivel lock prevents twisting of the sheeting, during driving or extracting operations.
- No external power source is required and the machine being simple to operate means that any excavator operator can easily drive and extract piles.
- Fitted with a hydraulic/mechanical cylinder lock for positive sheeting and pile-clamping – prevents slippage.
- Angle gauge standard: allowing the operator to easily check for correct inclination and simple adjustment
- Noise insulating and shock absorbing rubber mounts.
|Excavator weight (ton)||10 – 15|
|Working Pressure (MPa)||15|
|Oil flow (l/min)||–120|
|Vibration force (ton)||8.2|
|Chuck Opening (mm)||35|
|Chuck Oil flow (l/min)||10 – 20|
|Chuck Pressure (MPa)||24|
Sheet-Piler.pdf (1.60 MB)