Sheet piler HP-10L and HP-10S
SHEET PILER – HYDRAULIC HIGH FREQUENCY VIBRATION TYPE DRIVER-EXTRACTOR
The sheet piler can be provided with two different versions of the hydraulic motor. The HP-10L is equipped with the standard hydraulic motor; the HP-10S is equipped with a hydraulic motor working with a lower flow. Although the different hydraulic motor, the vibration force for both machines will be the same. Depending on the excavator it is always possible to find the perfect match.
- 180° free rotation allows precise alignment and positioning of the sheet pile.
- An automatic hydraulic swivel lock prevents twisting of the sheeting, during driving or extracting operations.
- No external power source is required and the machine being simple to operate means that any excavator operator can easily drive and extract piles.
- Fitted with a hydraulic/mechanical cylinder lock for positive sheeting and pile-clamping – prevents slippage.
- Angle gauge standard: allowing the operator to easily check for correct inclination and simple adjustment
- Noise insulating and shock absorbing rubber mounts.
|Model NPK||HP-10L (HP-10S)|
|Excavator weight (ton)||25 – 35|
|Working Pressure (MPa)||16|
|Oil flow (l/min)||–240 (–200)|
|Vibration force (ton)||17.3|
|Chuck Opening (mm)||40|
|Chuck Oil flow (l/min)||10 – 20|
|Chuck Pressure (MPa)||24|
Sheet-Piler.pdf (1.60 MB)