Hydraulic Hammer GH-40 Enviro
GH-Series hydraulic hammers: more power and less noise
- Enviro bracket which encloses the hammer in the best possible way: reduces sound and vibration.
- Underwater operation adaptable.
- Shock absorbing cushion rubbers absorbs vibration and protects integrity of excavator boom and arm.
- Designed with sealed gas (N2) chamber – no rubber bladder accumulators
- Constant energy per blow: maintains high breakout force – not dependent upon blow rate.
- Rapid and easy chisel replacement: reduces downtime to a minimum
- Replaceable tool bushings: prevent wear to main chisel holder body and enhance the life of the breaker
- Possibility to mount an automatic lubrication system from GH-7A and up.
|Excavator weight (ton)||90 - 110|
|Length with chisel (mm)||3867|
|Oil flow (l/min)||300-400|
|Blow frequency (bpm)||240-330|
|Min.excavator pressure (MPa)||21 ~|
|Chisel diameter (mm)||204|