Greater impulse energy for more compactor/driver productivity
- Swivel top to minimize carrier repositioning.
- Hoses are routed out of the back of the compactor, safely away from the trench wall.
- Integrated flow control and pressure regulating valves protect the motor from excessive flow and pressure.
- Heavy-duty, direct drive gear motors.
- Durable rubber shock mounts to isolate vibration.
- Self-aligning, double row, spherical roller bearings with heavy duty steel roller cage.
- Internally routed hoses for maximum protection.
- Oil splash lubrication, eliminates routine greasing.
|Excavator weight (ton)||4.5 – 11.5|
|Impuls force (kg)||3600|
|Cycles per min (c/min)||2100|
|Working pressure (MPa)||11.7 – 15|
|Oil flow (l/min)||68 – 83|
|Dimensions base plate (mm)||580×860|
|Rotator oil flow (l/min)||10 – 25|
|Rotator pressure (MPa)||20 – 32|